With his advise I took admission in J.J school of Applied Arts in 70's. In my five years Diploma course, I practiced sketching throughout the course...This helped me a lot in my Advertising and Painting profession & successfully helped me in exhibiting my paintings all these years..
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Art Nostalgia
During my school days I used to draw potrait of all famous actor's like Devanand, Rajendra kumar, Rajesh khanna, Madhubala & many more.....with pencil, charcoal and oil pastels......My art became popular with many people in my colony....Many people appreciated my work. One day my neighbours paying guest saw my drawing work.So he called me up & shared his Art experiences with me, and gave me advises...I still remember his words - " To Copy other's Art and becoming an Artist are two different things...If you want to become an Artist start practicing atleast five sketches a day and in few years you will get command over your hand, then you don't need to imitate other's Artwork.".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment